Film Editing Studio
The Film Editing Studio is located on the second floor of the Walker Arts and Humanities Center (Building 11).
About the room:
212 Main Speaker
This room is available for self-service scheduling via google. The schedule can be viewed at: Web View. This view has a button in the bottom left that allows you to add it to your personal google calendar.
This room has 12 microphone inputs and can mix to formats up to 7.1. The added eventide eclipse allows for some very special sound design and music shaping. A variety of foley objects and a huge record collection round out the sound capabilities of this studio.
This room runs on a MacPro.
- Vienna Symphonic Library Special Edition Complete
- East West: Symphonic Orchestra
- East West: Symphonic Choirs
- East West: Quantum Leap Pianos
- East West: StormDrum
- East West: Silk
- EastWest: Ra
- EastWest: Gypsy
- EastWest: Voices of Passion
- EastWest: Ministry of Rock
- EastWest: The Dark Side
System Design Software
- AutoCAD – Drafting Software
- VectorWorks – Drafting Software
- Access to EASE – Acoustic Simulation Software
- Access to WinSpeakerz – Loudspeaker Modeling Software
- Access to AudioArchitect – DSP configuration software
- Access to Syment Composer – DSP configuration software
- Microsoft Office, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and other common productivity software
Tab 2 Content Goes Here.
Tab 3 Content Goes Here.
Tab 4 Content Goes Here.
Tab 5 Content Goes Here.
The data was collected from two positions. Position one placed the sound source near the door pointed to the left of the screens with the microphone facing the office door. Position two swapped the source and the microphone and faced the door. There was no sub used in this measurement.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.